We wish you could see the CC-UK '3Style' shorts in the flesh before you buy them. The quality is amazing for the price. Information: These shorts were used by Kriss Akabusi and other riders associated with the Akabusi Charitable Foundation cycle ride from Edinburgh to London on the 29 July - 2 August 2010 with impressive feedback. Not many budget shorts can boast that level of comfort over such a long journey.
- Highly flexible and fast drying Nylon/Lycra? blend
- Lightweight yet sturdy construction
- 6-panel flexible design
- Integrated one piece silky soft feel 'CoolMax' antibacterial pad for both comfort and hygiene in the saddle
- Low profile flatlocked seams to eliminate chaffing
- Elasticated waist band with additional high quality draw string
- Silicon spandex leg grippers to prevent shorts riding up the legs